Faith & Work Journey
A spiritual formation and professional development experience that helps Christian professionals cultivate a vital integration of their faith and work
F&WJ Curriculum Now Available
for Small Groups!
THE GOSPEL OF WORK
A six-week small group curriculum for faith and work integration.
For groups of 6-10 folks — can be held online or in-person.
We provide the resources for facilitators and participants.
To equip and empower Christ-following professionals to steward faithfully your professional vocation.
Does my work matter to God?
What does the bible say about my work?
How can I glorify God in my work?
As a Christ-follower, how should I handle problems and difficult decisions at work?
How can I stop overworking and get the rest I so long for?
If you are seeking answers to questions about faith and work integration like these, the Faith & Work Journey is for you.
“I experienced an unexpected rejuvenation in my heart posture toward work.”
The Faith & Work Journey enables you to:
Above all, the Journey helps you stop living a compartmentalized life and cultivate a life-giving integration of your faith and work.
The Faith & Work Journey helps you live an integrated life and bring your whole self before God and to your work. Specific takeaways include:
● Knowledge of the theology of work and key
Scriptures to guide your work
● Understanding of how the gospel changes
everything in your life, including your work
● Specific ways to integrate your faith and work
● Realization of God’s full vision for your work and faith and work integration
● Clarity on which jobs, companies, industries fit with your work calling
● Direction on how to navigate ethical and moral issues at work
● Insight on how to unplug from work and experience true rest
● Discernment into appropriate ways to identify as a Christian at work and share your faith with colleagues
● Ability to participate in God’s renewal of your work, your workplaces, and yourselves
● Ideas for applying God’s word and Christian values to day-to-day work problems and decisions
● Tools, resources, and content that enable you to grow professionally and spiritually
● Foundation for influencing others, especially in the area of faith and work integration
Learn about faith and work integration in Faith & Work Journey Experiences.
Who Is This For?
Christ followers who want to go deep into faith and work and grow in their professional career and spiritual walk.
● At least two years of post-college work experience (3+ years of work experience after high school)
● Commitment to complete pre-work for and attend all sessions
● Orientation toward learning and personal growth and submission to the Holy Spirit
● Willingness to actively participate during sessions (no spectators, please)
● Openness to fellowship, support, and light accountability from facilitator and peers in diverse small groups from a range of professional and ethnic backgrounds
● Interest in a future faith and work influencer role – e.g., informal or formal mentor/coach, facilitator or speaker for future F&W Journey programs, Christian workplace fellowship leaders, teacher of faith and work integration content in your local church or Christian communities, etc.
What Participants Say
God used this program to change my life. I know my work is commissioned by God to be life-giving and to serve others…my social, spiritual, and worklife are no longer separated.
One thing this program helped me do was to acknowledge some blind spots I didn’t even know I had.
“This course will empower you, help you recognize and acknowledge your vocational power which will inspire you to do your work well with God.”
Applications for the Spring 2023 Program will open in late 2022. Please join the interest list to be notified about future programs and events on how to integrate your faith and work.
Got questions or want to be placed on the Interest List for future faith and work integration opportunities?
“For those craving answers on how to align the truths about God with how they work, this program will help guide them in that discovery.”